|Speciality||Ophthalmologist / Retina|
|Areas of Expertise||
DR. SULIMAN SULIMAN
OPHTHALMOLOGIST / RETINA
- APRIL 2017 • Pediatric Retina Fellowship, Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary, University of Illinois Chicago
- DECEMBER 2013 • Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Fellowship, King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital
- DECEMBER 2012 • Uveitis Fellowship, King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital
- DECEMBER 2011 • King Saud University Fellowship in Ophthalmology
- NOVEMBER 2011 • Saudi board of Ophthalmology
- JULY 2006 • MBBS, King Saud University College of Medicine – Riyadh
Introduction with DR. SULIMAN SULIMAN
What Patients Say
When asked what makes Ophthalmology / Retina doctor so rewarding, he said "My job is rewarding because sometimes even the simplest treatment can change the patient's confidence in himself/herself and I feel that I am part of a larger global healthcare promotion program."
Our Saudi Consultants & Specialists
At Specialized Experts we strive to give you the best possible treatment and experience to help
you achieve your goals.