|Areas of Expertise||
|Sun & Tuesday||
|Wed & Thu||
Dr. Ali Alrajhi
Professor at Alfaisal University, Co-Founder of The International Ocular Surface Society, Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Senior Consultant Ophthalmologist at ALHOKAMA Eye Specialist Center and Magrabi Hospital, Senior consultant Ophthalmologist of the Saudi National Committee for the prevention of Blindness, Editor in Chief at the Saudi Journal of Ophthalmology, member of The Saudi Ophthalmological Society Board, specialized in Cornea, refractive surgery, laser and glaucoma.
- UP TO PRESENT: Editor in Chief, Saudi Journal of Ophthalmology
- UP TO PRESENT: Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- UP TO PRESENT: Senior Consultant Ophtalmologist at AKHOKAMA Eye Specialist
- MAR 1993- AUG 2010 : Director of Research (KKESH)
- FEB 2004- JAN 2008 : Supervisor General Assistant
- JUL 1995- APR 1999 : Chief of EYE BANK
- OCT 1990- MAR 1998 : Associate Director of Research- (KKESH)
- JUL 1992- SEPT 1993 : Acting Director of Research- (KKESH)
Introduction with Dr. Ali Alrajhi
What Patients Say
When asked what makes dentistry so rewarding, he said "My job is rewarding because sometimes even the simplest treatment can change the patient's confidence in himself/herself and I feel that I am part of a larger global healthcare promotion program."
Our Saudi Consultants & Specialists
At Specialized Experts we strive to give you the best possible treatment and experience to help
you achieve your goals.